Sunday, October 28, 2007

Some of my Best Friends are Flakes!

Here are pictures of Christmas projects we made at my last workshop.

This is a library pocket/slider card that I thought turned out nice. The stamp set is "Flaky Friends" from Stampin' Up. I cased this idea from Diane at My Little Stampin' Spot. I modified the size of my slider a bit making it just a bit taller. The 1/8" sticky tape works best when making this card.



This next card was very easy to make but I thought it turned out to be a very elegant looking card. I'm not the world's greatest photographer so this picuture really doesn't do the card justice as it is much prettier than the picture. The stamp set used was "Peaceful Wishes" from Stampin' Up. I stamped the mistetoe and verse in versamark on brushed gold cardstock, embossed with gold detail embossing powder and mounted to Always Artichoke cardstock.



I loved this little tri-fold mint holder. Got the idea from Vickie Maduzia who made pink treat holders similar to this for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Vickie used Dove chocolates in hers but I didn't have any so I used mints since I bought a gigantic container for my Halloween projects. I used the "Punch Pals" stamp set from Stampin' Up for this project.


No comments: