Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another Year Older

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. My day started off with a card and some money from my husband. My daughter called before I left for work wishing me a Happy Birthday and then on my way to work my sister Celeste called and sang Happy Birthday to me. I had a voicemail from my sister Clare wishing me a Happy Birthday and birthday greeting emails from my Aunt L'Wana and godchild Elizabeth. On my way home from work my sister Clare called asking if I'd like to meet her and my Mom for dinner. I also talked with my grandchildren on the drive home and they wished me a Happy Birthday. Stopped at home before going to dinner and found a beautiful bouquet with tiny mums and 6 yellow roses (my favorite) from my daughter. Met up with Mom and Clare at Sirros and had a really nice evening together. The evening ended with a call from my godson Koltyn and my friend Holly wishing me a Happy Birthday.

It was a good day!

No comments: