Sunday, February 3, 2008

Love & Happiness

I'm loving these new rub-ons from Stampin' Up and most of all you can get them for free! I've been making cards using the Love & Happiness rub-ons from the Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration catalog. You can get this package of rub-ons for FREE when you place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) from February 1 - March 17.

One thing I have discovered though is I'm having a really difficult time matching cardstock colors to some of these beautiful scrapbook papers that I've found great sales on at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I've tried finding the perfect pink to match this very pretty paisley scrapbook paper I got at Hobby Lobby. None of my Stampin' Up or Bazzil cardstocks that I have on hand matches it that well. I'd always felt that the Designer Papers from Stampin' Up were a little pricey and I hated the thought of paying for double sided paper to use only the pattern on one side. Just recently I started purchasing some Designer Papers from Stampin' Up and I am absolutely thrilled with them. The colors coordinate perfectly with the Stampin' Up cardstocks and the quality of the paper is superb! After a recent visit to a scrapbook store and seeing their prices for scrapbook paper I've come to the decision that Stampin' Up's prices are about the same. I'm thinking I'm sold on the Designer Papers from Stampin' Up and will be ordering more real soon!

Here's the card I made today using the Love & Happiness rub-ons.


No comments: