Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Cards 2012

Worked on some Christmas cards over Thanksgiving holiday. Haven't felt very creative in a long time so I was determined to make my own Christmas cards this year. I was starting to feel like a hoarder with all the card stock, stamps, dies and embellishments I've bought over the last several years so pulled out a few things and here's what I came up with.




Snowfake Card
Front














Snowflake Card
Inside










Snowflake Card
Supplies used: Stampin' Up! Kraft and Soft Suede cardstock, generic cranberry cardstock, Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake stamp pads, The Twinery Maraschino Bakers Twine, Stampin' Up! Snowflake punch, My Favorite Things Seasonal Sentiments stamp set, My Favortie Things Layered Label Die.






No comments: