Sunday, November 26, 2006

Worked on a few projects today including one of my Christmas cards. I just love this Santa. I stamped him in Bravo Burgundy on Kraft cardstock which I then mounted on Bravo Burgundy Cardstock. I stamped the background piece of Bravo Burgundy using both the Print Pattern and Weathered Background stamps from Stampin' Up. I sponged the edges of the Kraft Cardstock with Walnut Ink to give it a vintage or antique look. The scan of this card doesn't do it justice - the actual card is much prettier I think.

I bought a new HP 3210 printer that I've been playing with. It's too cool....you can scan negatives and then print the photos. The quality of the photos is very, very close to the prints I had developed at Walgreens. This is one of the best photo printers I've used. There are so many features to this printer that it will take me a little while to get them all figured out but so far I'm really liking it.

No comments: