Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun & Fast Notes

I've been playing with my Copic markers working on perfecting my coloring skills but still have a very long way to go. This cute little hedgehog is from a new stamp set I just got, Fun & Fast Notes from Stampin' Up. The flowers were from the Family Accessories Stampin' Up stamp set. I added some teenie tiny dot sparklers from Stampendous to the centers of the flowers for an added touch. The polka dot cardstock is from the DCWV Nana's Kids collection. I bought one of the 4.5 x 6.5 packs which is perfect for making cards. The solid color cardstocks used on the cards are from Stampin' Up with the exception of the white which is from Papertrey Ink. I used the slit punch from Stampin' Up to make the scallops.













The purple card will go to my Mom whose birthday is next week and the other will go to my mother-in-law just to let her know she's in our thoughts.



No comments: