Friday, July 11, 2008

Flip-Up Album

Here are pictures of my first flip-up album. I'm not a very good photographer but these pics should give you an idea of what my flip-up album looks like.











I'd been admiring flip-up albums I've seen on other blogs and on Splitcoaststampers so I finally decided to sit down and see if I could figure out how to make one myself. After alot of trial and error this is what I came up with. I hadn't seen any instructions on how to make one so I documented the steps I took in making mine in my own set of instructions.

I'm not sure if my album was made in the same way as others that I've seen but after writing my instructions this link was shared by a member of a stamping group I belong to. The directions vary a bit from mine but you may want to check it out. My album was made using 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" pieces of cardstock but it could be easily adapted to any size cardstock.

If you'd like to receive a copy of the instructions I wrote for my version of this flip-up album I would be glad to share them with you if you would be willing to share instructions and pictures of a "wow" project with me.

Email me with your name, email address, how you found my blog and include your blog address if you have one as I love visiting other people's blogs for inspiration.

No comments: