Thursday, August 28, 2008

Peppermint Pattie

I haven't posted anything for a little while so took some quick pictures this morning of the projects we made at our last workshop.


Got the idea for this sheep card and Peppermint Pattie from cards I've seen on various blogs but not sure who came up with the original ideas. Rather than making a card from the sheep with the pink bow I decided to put a York peppermint between two scallops and add legs to make her stand up by using punches from the Stampin Up word window punch. I thought it turned out so cute.


This Frankenstein card also came from ideas I saw on many other blogs.


When I was flipping through my new Stampin' Up catalog I noticed the scalloped circle card on page 147. I really liked the layout so used the idea for making this Celebrate card with the birthday candles.



And this one was just one I came up with using a layout similar to a card layout I saw somewhere.

No comments: