Sunday, January 18, 2009

Party Hearty!

Today is my sister Celeste's birthday. In case you're reading this Celeste it's just one more year until the big 50! (just in case you've lost count!) I have my card all made, in the envelope, addressed but not in the mailbox so you'll be getting it soon.

We have so many birthdays in our family in January that I've been playing around making a few birthday cards. On both cards that I am sharing today I used the Party Hearty stamp set, green galore cardstock and ink, tempting turquoise cardstock and ink, and Rainbow Sherbet Designer paper from Stampin' Up. I also had some turquoise and green saddle stitched grosgrain ribbon that I purchased during one of my ribbon buying frenzies at Michaels that matched everything perfectly.




Happy Birthday wishes (some belated) to my sister-in-law Beth and neice Danielle who both celebrated birthdays on the 31st of December, my friend Holly's mother Helen (aka as Terry) and our neighbor's daughter Micky who both had birthdays on January 1, my grandson Griffin and great-neice Abigal who both had birthdays on January 5, my neice Erin whose birthday was yesterday, my sister Celeste and friend Lois who are celebrating today, my daughter Jennifer on the 20th, friend Ron Yex whose birthday is same day as mine - the 22nd and Holly's husband Howard and my Uncle Ron who are also celebrating birthdays this month. Hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did "Happy Birthday" to you also.