Monday, January 12, 2009

Stamping Again

For the first time in a couple of months I finally felt like doing a little stamping this weekend. Here are two of the cards I made that I thought I would share.


I used stamps from the PapertreyInk Anniversary Stamp set that I received last year. The name of the set is Simple Little Things and was a limited edition that customers who had ordered 12 stamp sets between February of 2007 and February of 2008 received as a customer appreciation gift. I made the scallops around the circle with my scalloped square punch from Stampin' Up. I cut 2 scalloped squares and then cut each of those squares into 4 quarters for a total of 8 pieces. I then started adhering them to the back of the circle and this is how it turned out. I thought it looked pretty nice. The cardstock that I used was the Kraft cardstock from PapertreyInk and Bravo Burgundy from Stampin' Up. Everything was stamped with Bravo Burgundy ink from Stampin' Up.


For this card I used some of the Dark Chocolate cardstock from PapertreyInk and designer paper from Cloud 9 Designs. I stamped images from the Priceless and BoHo Blooms Background stamp sets from Stampin' Up using Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin' Up. I wish the images would have been darker. I had even grabbed my newest Chocolate Chip stamp pad but it still didn't stamp very dark. Guess I'll have to get the reinkers out.

No comments: